Our payment methods are safe
You can pay with:
Visa / Mastercard / Paypal / Transfer
Spain and Portugal: In orders over 40.00 euros.
France, Belgium, Holland, Germany and the United Kingdom: In orders over 70.00 euros.
Monaco, Luxembourg, Madeira, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, Finland, Sweden, Italy, Denmark, Austria, Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Hungary, Romania, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Croatia, Bulgaria and Malta: In orders over 150.00 euros.
1. Delivery will be completed when we deliver the Products to the address you gave us, so please make sure that the delivery details you provide are accurate as we cannot be responsible for any delayed or failed deliveries as a result of your error:
(i) It is very important that you provide a delivery address where we can find a person to deliver your order, during the morning or the afternoon.
(ii) It is a must to provide a contact phone.
(iii) We will need a person’s name and an Identification Card Number
2. Your order will be fulfilled by the estimated delivery date set out in the Shipping Confirmation, unless there is an event outside of our control (please see section 13 below for more information about these events). If we are unable to meet the estimated delivery date because of an event outside of our control, we will contact you with a revised estimated delivery date.
3. Even though our efforts and delivery companies collaborating, some setbacks may occur during the delivery of your order.
4. In order to guarantee a quality service, we adopt all necessary measures to identify the reasons that can cause these situations.
5. In the odd case that your order is not received on sound condition and a visible damage is found (the packaging is damaged or with visible signs that the box has been opened), you should reject it.
Please contact our customer services team using the form on the Contact Us page of our Website as soon as possible.
6. In the case that package has been considered as “Accepted” at the time in which it sent to the recipient or authorized person but concealed damage has been found, you will have a limit time of 48 hours for notifying to us. Please contact our customer services team using the form on the Contact Us page of our Website within this period of time.
If you know in advance that you are going to be absent the day of delivery, please notify these details to the authorized person in charge to pick up the package.
7. If you order Products from our Website for delivery to one of the International Delivery Destinations, your order may be subject to import duties and taxes which are applied when the delivery reaches that destination. Please note that we have no control over these charges and we cannot predict their amount. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
8. You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the Products are destined. We will not be liable or responsible if you break any such laws or regulations.
Spain (Peninsula and Balearic Islands) and Portugal
Orders less than € 40.00, delivery cost € 4.90.
No deliveries are made in Ceuta, Melilla or Canarias.
France, Belgium, Holland, United Kingdom and Germany
Orders less than € 70.00, delivery cost € 15.00.
Luxembourg, Madeira, Azores, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, Finland, Sweden, Italy, Austria, Denmark
Orders less than € 70.00, delivery cost € 18.50.
Orders from € 70.00, delivery cost € 8.50.
Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Hungary, Romania, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Croatia, Bulgaria, Malta
Orders less than € 70.00, delivery cost € 24.20.
Orders from € 70.00, delivery cost € 12.10.